Spend an evening kayaking or paddle boarding to a secluded island on Lady Bird Lake under the light of a full moon! On the island, you will be treated to live music (Jeremy Booth and the Wanderers - Americana/Folk), a sunset from the water, a campfire, and s'mores! This is as "local Austin" as Austin gets! We recommend you bring a blanket or small camp chair and bug spray. This is a BYOB event, small collapsible coolers work best.
- Next Tour Date: July 9th
- Tour Price: $40/person
- Meeting Time: March 12th: 7:00PM; April 9th: 7:15PM
- Trip time: Approx 3 hours
- Featuring: Kayaks, music, campfire, s'mores provided
- Beverages not included - feel free to bring your own - No Glass!
- Reservations Required: call 512.804.2122 or book online